Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Saltstick Capsules (100 Capsules)
6 weekly payments from NZ$5.08 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
SaltStick Capsules are crucial to minimise muscle cramping, heat stress and fatigue due to unbalanced electrolyte blood levels. SaltStick Caps contain a balanced and buffered mixture of the electrolytes that are lost in sweat, in a ratio and form that your body needs for optimal performance.
As a general guideline, athletes should consume one SaltStick capsule every 30-60 minutes during any land-based activity (bike/run) for the duration of the activity. In hot conditions, extreme humidity, or for larger athletes, a greater number of capsules may be needed to maintain safe electrolyte levels. The maximum number of capsules recommended per day is 10, although athletes in extreme conditions and longer events may find it necessary to exceed this number. It is strongly recommended to test your planned electrolyte protocol in training several times before race day.
- 100 SaltStick capsules
- The only electrolyte capsule that was formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost during activity: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium
- Only 1 capsule per serving
- Buffered salt composition that helps digestion and absorption
- Each capsule contains: 215 mg sodium, 63 mg potassium, 22 mg calcium, 11 mg magnesium, 100 IU Vitamin D
- Vegetable-based non-GMO capsule composition; Bio-available active ingredients. GMP production in a facility registered NSF Certified for Sport®
- Contains only what you need. No: herbal, trace, questionable components added. Vegetarian and Gluten free
- No sweeteners- no high fructose corn syrup, no sweeteners of any kind
- Does not contain any World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) or International Olympic Committee (IOC) banned substances
- Unique formulation is patent pending; Engineered by a Ph.D. chemist who is also a pro triathlete
- SaltStick Caps uniquely includes vitamin D that helps the body absorb and utilize calcium
- Great for effective rehydration during international travel, hiking and effects of alcohol and unfamiliar foods
|Each Capsule Contains||% DV|
|Sodium (as 550 mg sodium citrate)||215mg||9%|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate and potassium chloride)||63mg||2%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate and calcium gluconate)||22mg||2%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and magnesium gluconate)||11mg||3%|
|Chloride (as sodium chloride and potassium chloride)||350mg||10%|
|Vitamin D3||100 IU||25%|
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (capsules), vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid (flowing agents)|
|Product||Sodium (mg)||Potassium (mg)||Magnesium (mg)||Calcium (mg)|
|SaltStick Caps (per capsule)||215||63||11||22|
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
easy on the stomach with a little practise. get the dispenser for easy on the fly usage. I like to have electrolytes seperate to water to adjust dependant an weather and effort.
Simply stated . . . This product works & works extremely well. About 100km into a 160km Sportivo cycling event I suffered leg muscle cramping that became quite severe as I progressed. I am well aware of the importance to remain hydrated during physical activity so; I consumed electrolyte drinks before and during the event as well as plain water & believe I was well hydrated as I urinated immediately before & stopped en route. The intensity of the leg muscles cramping forced me to stop & a fellow cyclist handed me a SaltStick cap & encouraged me to consume it. Within minutes I was able to continue and complete the event. I have since increased my electrolyte intake for all intense physical activities & especially during endurance events & I believe a SaltStick cap is the best immediate boost available. SaltStick caps form part of my training & competition regime. I have recommended SaltStick caps to many cyclists whom like me swear by its performance.