6 weekly payments from NZ$11.74 with laybuy
4 instalments of NZ$17.62 with zip
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Three sealed cartridge style bearings; two on the chain ring side and one on the non-drive side.
- Fits all years and models of Daytona, Racing Triple, Centaur, Veloce and Mirage crank sets. Also fits 1993 and later Athena and pre-1995 Record and Chorus cranks.
- Will NOT fit older Campagnolo Nuovo or Super Record road cranks which require a 115 mm spindle with a 5 mm drive side offset. All newer Campy bottom brackets are symmetrical and lack any drive side offset.
- Comes in two threading configurations with spindle lengths of 111 or 115 mm. Weights listed below are for 111 mm spindles.
- Alloy cups and bearings are similar to Chorus and Record. The hollow cro-moly spindle is similar to the ACH bottom bracket spindle. 233 grams.
- Unique taper is not interchangeable with Shimano.
- Cups are machined from 7000 series aluminium alloy.
- Comes with British (1.37 inches x 24 threads per inch) or larger diameter, Italian cups (36 mm x 24 threads per inch). 16 mm, heat treated cro-moly, spindles are hollow and available in 111 or 115 mm lengths.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Old School Quality
I recently bought a second hand bike with a 9 Speed Campag groupset except it had a Shimano Triple chainset. Having sourced a suitable Campag double chianset from a friend it became apparent that the old cranks were not going to come off the bottom bracket. This little beauty fitted the bike (in style as well as sheer compatibility and based on the one ride so far is beautifully smooth. At these prices for Campag quality you can't go wrong.
AS the title says, usual Campagnolo quality item, 3 bearings on drive side , and lots of grease evident ! I bought this to replace an Athena one fitted nearly 20 years ago and now showing a bit of play- I hope this one lasts as long !