Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Compressport 4Quad Sleeves
Men's Size Guide
This is a standardised guide to give you an idea of what size you will need, however some brands may vary from these conversions.
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The quad works during and after effort. If you push limits while practising sport be it cycling, running, mountain climbing, trekking, the lightweight and compressive QUAD is a sure ally! Shock absorption, knee protection during effort and full recovery after effort are the three main reasons why you should go for it.
Forming part of the trail running product range, the QUADcompresses on targeted areas, supports and reinforces thighs, eases pain and accelerates recovery.
- During effort, it supports the knee thus absorbing shocks and vibrations. Injuries are prevented; muscle weaknesses and fatigue are attenuated.
- Recovery after effort is accelerated when the quad stimulates and re-oxygenates blood flow, evacuates toxins, reduces pain and inflammation.
- That same fabric has a massaging effect after each movement making you feel well and light.
- It fits every curve of your thigh maximising performance and comfort. No chafing is allowed.
- It is water repellent and wicks away moisture. You stay dry and fresh in your Quad!
- After exercise the quad continues to accelerate venous return, flushing the toxins from, and increasing oxygenation to, the muscles.
- Muscle soreness is delayed, damaged muscles repair is quickened.
- Worn under your tri suit, cycle or running shorts, unlike conventional compression shorts, the Quad doesn't cover the groin, so it doesn't need to be machine washed after each use.
Every movement triggers a micromassage providing well being and lightness Patented fibre.|
You will feel it immediately... A feeling of well being, lightness and strength surrounding your legs from the ankle to the groin. It will accelerate venous return preventing blood from stagnating in calves, hamstrings and quadriceps therefore making your legs feel ultra light.
The 360° compression dampens the "shock wave" effect on muscles, veins and joints.
In normal use COMPRESSPORT ® is tear proof.
Your COMPRESSPORT® do not retain water and will remain featherlight in all conditions.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
it was realy great it helps me alot i highly recommend this product and and my muscle cramps has gonne when i whear it many tnx
I've used the calf guards in the past so I new the quality of the product would be great and I wasn't disappointed. Use the Forquad after long training rides and they certainly help recovery times. Would highly recommend.
Outstanding product. I tried multiple wraps and sleeves before finding Compressport. I've suffered with chronic quad issues for years but now it doesn't affect my ability to compete. I've already gotten a replacement for whenever these compression sleeves wear out.