Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Mavic Cosmic Carbone 40 Elite Wheelset
6 weekly payments from NZ$257.83 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Heat dissipation has never been a problem for our TgMax rims which have proven to provide the most reliable braking performance making it the safest and most reliable carbon clincher technology on the market. At 460g, it is also amongst the lightest aero clincher rims enabling a very dynamic ride. Available with Black, White and now also Chrome graphics.
SUPERIOR BRAKING PERFORMANCE AND RELIABILITY
- TgMax: enhances braking modulation and shortens stopping distance
- Rim cooling system: rapidly dissipated heat makes the rim reliable and strong
- Fore drilling: stronger and more reliable rim
THE PERFECT BLEND OF LIGHTWEIGHT AND AERODYNAMICS
- 40 mm wind tunnel optimised rim profile
- Extralight carbon rims fitted with 190 gram Yksion Pro clincher tyres
STIFF AND EASY TO MAINTAIN IN A STREAMLINED PACKAGE
- Fore drilling
- Delivered with carbon brake pads
- Tyre 700x23: 190 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1545 grams
- Front without tyre: 670 grams
- Rear without tyre: 875 grams
- Maximum Glass Transition Temperature
- TgMAX technology consists in laying up several types of high technology resins, then fixing them using a proprietary heat treatment process to achieve the highest possible resistance to braking heat.
- Grip and control
- A front tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyres are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip and extra puncture protection.
- Low rolling resistance
- A rear tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tyres are optimized for rear wheel use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- Force Transfer System Light
- Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- Stiffer and stronger
- Instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed up on the inside, then threaded to enable the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, leaving the upper rim bridge intact.
- Qualité de Roulements Mavic +
- Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
- Light and strong
- Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $175 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.